Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Delaware-1972 and 1986Author(s): Thomas S. Frieswyk; Dawn M. DiGiovanni; Dawn M. DiGiovanni
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-109. Broomall, PA: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 86 P.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.7 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the third forest survey of Delaware (1986). Findings are displayed in 65 tables containing estimates of forest area, number of trees, timber volume, tree biomass, and timber products output. Data are presented at two levels: state and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationFrieswyk, Thomas S.; DiGiovanni, Dawn M. 1989. Forest statistics for Delaware-1972 and 1986. Resour. Bull. NE-109. Broomall, PA: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 86 P.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, biomass
- Forest resources of southern New England
- Determinants of Non-Timber Values in Wisconsin Northern Hardwoods
- Forest statistics for West Virginia--1975 and 1989
XML: View XML