Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for New Jersey--1987Author(s): Dawn M. DiGiovanni; Charles T. Scott; Charles T. Scott
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-112. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agricutture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 97 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (3.27 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the third forest survey of New Jersey (1987). Findings are displayed in 66 tables containing estimates of forest area, numbers of trees, timber volume, tree biomass, and timber products output. Data are presented at two levels: state and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationDiGiovanni, Dawn M.; Scott, Charles T. 1990. Forest statistics for New Jersey--1987. Resour. Bull. NE-112. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agricutture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 97 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, biomass
- Forest resources of southern New England
- Determinants of Non-Timber Values in Wisconsin Northern Hardwoods
- Forest statistics for West Virginia--1975 and 1989
XML: View XML