Skip to Main Content
Biomass statistics for Maryland--1986Author(s): Thomas S. Frieswyk; Dawn M. DiGiovanni; Dawn M. DiGiovanni
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-113. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 138 P.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (2.88 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest survey of Maryland (1986). Findings are displayed in 97 tables containing estimates of forest area, tree biomass, and timber volume. Data are presented by state and county level.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrieswyk, Thomas S.; DiGiovanni, Dawn M. 1990. Biomass statistics for Maryland--1986. Resour. Bull. NE-113. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 138 P.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, biomass
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Japanese national forest inventory and its spatial extension by remote sensing
XML: View XML