Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1988Author(s): Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-116. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 26 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (577.56 KB)
DescriptionThis annual report contains 1988 information compiled from a canvass of all pulpmills that use pulpwood produced in the 14 Northeastern states. In 1988, total production reached 9,648,800 cords, an increase of 3 percent since 1987. Pulpwood from roundwood was 6,749,800 cords and pulpwood from manufacturing residues was 2,899,000 cord equivalents. Receipts of pulpwood at mills in the region were 10,133,600 cords.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWidmann, Richard H. 1990. Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1988. Resour. Bull. NE-116. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 26 p.
XML: View XML