Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1989Author(s): Richard H. Widmann; Richard H. Widmann
Source: Resour. Bull NE-119. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (585.09 KB)
DescriptionThis annual report contains 1989 information compiled from a canvass of all pulpmills that use pulpwood produced in the 14 Northeastern states. Contains data about pulpwood production and consumption from roundwood by county and species groups, and pulpwood chip production from manufacturing residues by state. Comparisons are made with the previous year's data. Trends in pulpwood production are shown graphically.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationWidmann, Richard H. 1991. Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1989. Resour. Bull NE-119. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Keywordsresidue, timber output, harvest
- Pulpwood Production in the Northeast--1994, 1995, and 1996
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1997
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1990
XML: View XML