Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
The timber industries of Kentucky, 1986Author(s): Eric H. Wharton; Stephen C. Kayse; Robert L., Jr. Nevel; Robert L. Nevel
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-120. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 37 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (1.07 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report based on a survey of primary wood manufacturers using wood from Kentucky. Contains statistics on production and consumption of industrial forest products by species, geographic units, and state; and production and disposition of manufacturing residues. Includes graphics and statistical tables showing current and historical data.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWharton, Eric H.; Kayse, Stephen C.; Nevel, Robert L., Jr. 1992. The timber industries of Kentucky, 1986. Resour. Bull. NE-120. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 37 p.
Keywordsforest survey, production, consumption, industrial forest products, manufacturing residues
- Forest products industries of the southern Middle-Atlantic states, 1985 - 1986
- The timber industries of Pennsylvania, 1988
- Wood Removals and Timber Use in New York, 1993
XML: View XML