Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Ohio timber product output--1989Author(s): Richard H. Widmann; Michael Long; Michael Long
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-121. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (697.53 KB)
DescriptionThis periodic report contains 1989 information compiled from a canvass of all primary manufacturers that use roundwood harvested in Ohio. In 1989, 89 million cubic feet of roundwood was harvested in Ohio. Included in this figure is 382 million board feet of sawlogs and 361,500 cords of wood used for pulpwood.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationWidmann, Richard H.; Long, Michael. 1992. Ohio timber product output--1989. Resour. Bull. NE-121. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Keywordswood residue use, Ohio manufacturers, production statistics, sawlogs, pulpwood
- Ohio roundwood utilization by the timber industry in 2006
- Changes in Florida's industrial roundwood products output, 1987-1989
- South Carolina's timber industry-an assessment of timber product output and use, 1991
XML: View XML