Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Pennsylvania--1978 and 1989Author(s): Carol L. Alerich; Carol L. Alerich
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-126. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 244 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (6.28 MB)
DescriptionA statistical report on the fourth forest survey of Pennsylvania (1988-90). Findings are displayed in 157 tables containing estimates of forest area, numbers of trees, wildlife habitat, tree biomass, timber volume, timber products outp~qg, rowth, and change. Data are presented at three levels: state, geographic unit, and county.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlerich, Carol L. 1993. Forest statistics for Pennsylvania--1978 and 1989. Resour. Bull. NE-126. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 244 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, biomass
- Forest resources of southern New England
- Potential of second-growth Neotropical forests for forestry: the example of Puerto Rico
- Determinants of Non-Timber Values in Wisconsin Northern Hardwoods
XML: View XML