Skip to Main Content
Forest resources of southern New EnglandAuthor(s): Robert T. Brooks; David B. Kittredge; Carol L. Alerich; Carol L. Alerich
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-127. Radnor, PA: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 71 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (3.38 MB)
DescriptionAn analytical report of the third forest inventory of the three southern New England states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Included is a discussion of forest area, number of trees, timber volume, tree biomass, timber value, forest wildlife habitat, ownership, management opportunities, and the future of forest resources in southern New England.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationBrooks, Robert T.; Kittredge, David B.; Alerich, Carol L. 1993. Forest resources of southern New England. Resour. Bull. NE-127. Radnor, PA: US. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 71 p.
Keywordsforest survey, inventory, area, volume, biomass, wildlife habitat, ownership, management opportunities
- The forest-land owners of southern New England
- Landowner's guide to wildlife habitat, forest management for the New England Region
- Summary of mortality statistics and forest health monitoring results for the Northeastern United States
XML: View XML