Skip to Main Content
Guide for fabricating and installing shallow ground water observation wellsAuthor(s): Carolyn C. Bohn
Source: Research Note RMRS-RN-9. Fort Collins, CO: USDA-Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (60 B)
DescriptionThe fabrication and use of three tools to assist in the manual installation of shallow ground water observation wells are described. These tools are easily fabricated at a local machine shop. A method for calibrating pressure transducers is also described.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBohn, Carolyn C. 2001. Guide for fabricating and installing shallow ground water observation wells. Research Note RMRS-RN-9. Fort Collins, CO: USDA-Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 5 p.
Keywordsinstrumentation, pressure tranducers, observation wells, piezometers
- Procedures and equipment for fumigating European pine shoot moth on ornamental pines.
- Thermocouples for forest fire research
- The use of landscape fabric and supplemental irrigation to enhance survival and growth of woody perennials planted on reclaimed surface mine lands
XML: View XML