Skip to Main Content
2004 tax legislation: a plus for woodland ownersAuthor(s): William C. Siegel
Source: National woodlands, Volume 28(1): 22-24
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (637 KB)
DescriptionThe Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004 was signed into law by the president on Octobber 4, 2004. After undergoing some compromises in conference, the bill sailed through the House of Representatives by 339 to 65 vote margin, and was accepted by the Senate 92 to 3.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSiegel, William C. 2004. 2004 tax legislation: a plus for woodland owners. National woodlands, Volume 28(1): 22-24
- Higher demand and production in 2004, but growth wavers in 2005 : markets for paper, paperboard and woodpulp, 2004-2005
- Estimating sawmill processing capacity for Tongass timber: 2003 and 2004 update.
- Missouri's forest resources in 2004
XML: View XML