Skip to Main Content
Technology transfer in the hardwood industryAuthor(s): Robert L. Smith; Philip A. Araman; Matthew F. Winn
Source: Hardwood Matters. (55): 8-9, 16
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (658.2 KB)
DescriptionThis article discusses the results of a survey conducted to evaluate the technology transfer process in the hardwood industry.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSmith, Robert L.; Araman, Philip A.; Winn, Matthew F. 2005. Technology transfer in the hardwood industry. Hardwood Matters. (55): 8-9, 16
- U.S. hardwood exports, hardwood exports to Japan, hardwood resource situation, and the future of U.S. exports to Japan
- U.S. hardwood product exports, hardwood exports to Korea, hardwood resource situation, and the future of U.S. exports to Korea
- The hardwood chip market in 2005
XML: View XML