Skip to Main Content
My fuel treatment planner: a user guide.Author(s): Robin L. Biesecker; Roger D. Fight
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-663. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 31 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (4.95 MB)
DescriptionMy Fuel Treatment Planner (MyFTP) is a tool for calculating and displaying the financial costs and potential revenues associated with forest fuel reduction treatments. It was designed for fuel treatment planners including those with little or no background in economics, forest management, or timber sales. This guide provides the information needed to acquire, load, and begin to use MyFTP.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBiesecker, Robin L.; Fight, Roger D. 2006. My fuel treatment planner: a user guide. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-663. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 31 p
KeywordsFinancial analysis, silviculture, fire, prescriptions, economics, treatment cost, software
- Fuel treatments: Are we doing enough?
- Fuels planning: science synthesis and integration; economic uses fact sheet 03: economic impacts of fuel treatments
- Fuels planning: science synthesis and integration; economic uses fact sheet 04: My Fuel Treatment Planner
XML: View XML