Skip to Main Content
Introduction to the symposium: woodland vernal pools in northern temperate forestsAuthor(s): Robert T. Brooks; Peter W.C. Paton; Peter W.C. Paton
Source: Wetlands Ecology and Management. 13: 211-212.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (107.3 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrooks, Robert T.; Paton, Peter W.C. 2005. Introduction to the symposium: woodland vernal pools in northern temperate forests. Wetlands Ecology and Management. 13: 211-212.
Keywordsamphibians, aquatic macroinvertebrates, hydroperiod, seasonal forest pools, woodland vernal pools
- Depth-area-volume and hydroperiod relationships of ephemeral (vernal) forest pools in southern New England
- Preliminary assessment of mercury accumulation in Massachusetts and Minnesota seasonal forest pools
- Weather-related effects on woodland vernal pool hydrology and hydroperiod
XML: View XML