Skip to Main Content
Maintaining species diversity in the central AppalachiansAuthor(s): Gary W. Miller; James M. Kochenderfer; James M. Kochenderfer
Source: Journal of Forestry. July: 28-33.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (906.28 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, Gary W.; Kochenderfer, James M. 1998. Maintaining species diversity in the central Appalachians. Journal of Forestry. July: 28-33.
XML: View XML