Skip to Main Content
Common Timberland Tax Questions and AnswersAuthor(s): William C. Siegel
Source: National Woodlands, Volume 22, Number 4, October 1999, pg. 21-23
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (388 KB)
DescriptionI recieve numerous letters and telephone calls from non-industrial forest landowners throughout the country who have timber tax questions. Many of the questions I've been asked during the last year should also be of interest to the readers of National Woodlands. I've therefore selected some of them and my answers, for this issue's "Timber and Taxes
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSiegel, William C. 1999. Common Timberland Tax Questions and Answers. National Woodlands, Volume 22, Number 4, October 1999, pg. 21-23
- Special involuntary conversion situations involving timberland
- The Effects of the Federal Estate Tax on Nonindustrial Private Landowners
- Forest landowners’ guide to the Federal income tax
XML: View XML