Skip to Main Content
Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: 1998Author(s): David Emanuel; Carol Rhodes; Carol Rhodes
Source: Res. Note NE-369. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (769.26 KB)
DescriptionProvides current and historical information on primary and secondary hardwood products, production, prices, international trade, and employment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationEmanuel, David; Rhodes, Carol 1999. Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: 1998. Res. Note NE-369. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 22 p.
- Louisiana's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
- Relationships between organizational climates and safety-related events at four wood manufacturers
- Pulpwood production in the north central region, by county, 1982.
XML: View XML