Skip to Main Content
Private Landowners Rate Forest CertificationAuthor(s): Richard P. Vlosky
Source: The Piney Woods Journal, November 1999, Volume 3, Number 6
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (150 KB)
DescriptionDr. Richard Vlosky, Associate Professor of Forest Products Marketing, School of Forestry, Wildlife, and Fisheries at the Louisiana State University Agricultural Center in Baton Rouge recently cotlducted a study that identifies Louisiana non-indi1strial private forest attitudes toward third-party forestry certification. This study was suported by a grant from the Forest Resources Law and Economics Division, U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station in New Orleans
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVlosky, Richard P. 1999. Private Landowners Rate Forest Certification. The Piney Woods Journal, November 1999, Volume 3, Number 6
- Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry weed control program
- Experimental forests of the Southern Research Station: highlights of foundational silviculture studies
- Evaluating first-year pine seedling survival plateau in Louisiana
XML: View XML