Skip to Main Content
Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Fall 1991Author(s): Jean W. Nolley; Jean W. Nolley
Source: Res. Note NE-348. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 48 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (1.25 MB)
DescriptionProvides current and historical information on primary and secondary hardwood product production, prices, international trade, and employment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNolley, Jean W. 1992. Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Fall 1991. Res. Note NE-348. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 48 p.
- Louisiana's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
- Pulpwood production in the north central region, by county, 1982.
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region by county, 1986.
XML: View XML