Skip to Main Content
Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Summer 1991Author(s): Jean W. Nolley; Jean W. Nolley
Source: Res. Note NE-347. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 46 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (1.17 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNolley, Jean W. 1991. Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Summer 1991. Res. Note NE-347. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 46 p.
- Cost function approach for estimating derived demand for composite wood products
- Multivariate stochastic simulation with subjective multivariate normal distributions
- The Caspar Creek watersheds: a case study of cumulative effects in a small coastal basin in northern California
XML: View XML