Skip to Main Content
Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Summer 1990Author(s): Jean W. Nolley; Jean W. Nolley
Source: Res. Note NE-342. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 43 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (1.11 MB)
DescriptionThis publication provides current and historical information on primary and secondary hardwood product production, prices, international trade, and employment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNolley, Jean W. 1990. Bulletin of Hardwood Market Statistics: Summer 1990. Res. Note NE-342. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 43 p.
- Possible Computer Vision Systems and Automated or Computer-Aided Edging and Trimming
- Pulpwood production in the North Central Region, 1988.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1990.
XML: View XML