Skip to Main Content
U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2001–2005.Author(s): James L. Howard
Source: USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, Research Note FPL–RN–0299, 2005: 11 pages.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (586 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides general and statistical information on forest products markets in terms of production, trade, consumption, and prices. The current state of the United States economy is described. Market developments are described for sawn softwood, sawn hardwood, softwood log trade, wood-based panels, paper and paperboard, fuelwood, and forest products prices. Policy initiatives that can impact domestic markets and international trade in wood products are also discussed in some detail. Projections for the year 2005 are also presented.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, James L. 2005. U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2001–2005. Research Note FPL–RN–0299. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 11 pages.
KeywordsProduction, trade, prices
- U.S. Forest Products Annual Market Review and Prospects, 2011-2015
- U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2005-2009
- U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2002–2006
XML: View XML