Skip to Main Content
Mississippi forest industry statistics, 1962Author(s): Joe F. Christopher
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-4. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.41 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes information on the 1962 production of industrial roundwood (except pu1pwood)in Mississippi. Because county output is included--as well as State totals--this report should be locally useful to foresters, economists, and others concerned with the formation of forestry programs, the evaluation of timber production trends, the appraisal of plant location opportunities, and outlets for marketing timber products.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChristopher, Joe F. 1963. Mississippi forest industry statistics, 1962. Resour. Bull. SO-4. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
- Potential for forest products in interior Alaska.
- The volumes and value of non-timber forest products harvested in the United States
- Oregon's forest products industry and timber harvest 2013 with trends through 2014
XML: View XML