Skip to Main Content
Computer program for updating timber resource statistics by county, with tables for MississippiAuthor(s): Roy C. Beltz; Joe F. Christopher
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-23. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (2.18 MB)
DescriptionA computer program is available for updating Forest Survey estimates of timber growth, cut, and inventory volume by species group, for sawtimber and growing stock. Changes in rate of product removal are estimated from changes in State severance tax data. Updated tables are given for Mississippi.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBeltz, Roy C.; Christopher, Joe F. 1970. Computer program for updating timber resource statistics by county, with tables for Mississippi. Resour. Bull. SO-23. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
- Forests of Missouri, 2014
- Forests of Arkansas, 2015
- A review of methods for updating forest monitoring system estimates
XML: View XML