Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for North Alabama countiesAuthor(s): Arnold Hedlund; J. M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-34. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (698 KB)
DescriptionThis report tabulates information from a new forest inventory of counties in northern Alabama. The tables are intended for use as a source data in compiling estimates for groups of counties. Because the sampling procedure is designed primarily to furnish inventory data for the state as a whole, estimates for individual counties have limited and variable accuracy.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHedlund, Arnold; Earles, J. M. 1972. Forest statistics for North Alabama counties. Resour. Bull. SO-34. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
- Forest statistics for Central Alabama counties
- Forest statistics for Southwest Alabama counties
- Correct county areas with sidebars for Virginia
XML: View XML