Skip to Main Content
Forest area statistics for Midsouth countiesAuthor(s): J. M. Earles
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-40. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 68 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.06 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes acreage data on commercial forest land in counties of the seven States of the Midsouth. It includes some data that have been issued previously and some that have never been published at the county level. The information was gathered during 1963- 1972 by the Forest Resources Research Unit of the Southern Forest Experiment Station.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEarles, J. M. 1973. Forest area statistics for Midsouth counties. Resour. Bull. SO-40. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 68 p.
- Selected economic and demographic data for counties of the interior Columbia River Basin.
- Identifying potential heirs properties in the Southeastern United States: a new GIS methodology utilizing mass appraisal data
- Blacks in space: land tenure and well-being in Perry County, Alabama
XML: View XML