Skip to Main Content
Tennessee forest industries, 1979Author(s): Victor A. Rudis
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-81. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.16 MB)
DescriptionTennessee supplied 178 million cubic feet of round-wood to forest industries in 1979, with hardwoods comprising four-fifths of the total. Saw logs and pulpwood accounted for 96 percent of the roundwood harvested.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRudis, Victor A. 1979. Tennessee forest industries, 1979. Resour. Bull. SO-81. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
- Regenerating the Natural Longleaf Pine Forest
- Reel wheels : an application of material science
- Forest statistics for Northwest Florida, 1979
XML: View XML