Skip to Main Content
Louisiana mid-cycle survey shows change in forests resource trendsAuthor(s): Charles E. Thomas; Carl V. Bylin
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-86. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.01 MB)
DescriptionBecause costs of doing surveys are escalating rapidly, and both dollars and manpower are scarce resources, a low-intensity survey for the mid-cycle inventory may be the answer to timely monitoring of state resource trends.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThomas, Charles E.; Bylin, Carl V. 1982. Louisiana mid-cycle survey shows change in forests resource trends. Resour. Bull. SO-86. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
- Forest statistics for North Delta Louisiana parishes
- Forest statistics for Southeast Louisiana Parishes
- Forest statistics for Louisiana Parishes
XML: View XML