Skip to Main Content
Tennessee forest resourcesAuthor(s): Richard A. Birdsey
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-90. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 42 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (6.05 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the principal findings of a new forest survey of Tennessee. Field work was conducted between March 1979 and November 1980. The inventory is reported for 1980. Data for growth and cut are given for the inter-survey period from 1971 to 1980. A canvass of forest products output in the 1979 provided additional information on removals.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirdsey, Richard A. 1979. Tennessee forest resources. Resour. Bull. SO-90. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 42 p.
- Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1980
- Incidence and impact of damage to Florida's timber, 1980
- Trends in New Hampshire campgrounds during the Seventies
XML: View XML