Skip to Main Content
Southern pulpwood production, 1982Author(s): James F. Rosson
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-099. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.45 MB)
DescriptionThe annual report of southern pulpwood production is based on a canvass of all pulpmills that fall within the 12 states of the Southern and Southeastern Forest Experiment Station regions. Neighboring experiment stations exchange information on mills located beyond the region but utilizing wood from the region.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosson, James F., Jr. 1982. Southern pulpwood production, 1982. Resour. Bull. SO-099. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
- Southern pulpwood production, 1989
- Long-Term Research Does Pay Off - A Summary of the Southern Station Experience
- Forest statistics of central and northern Indiana
XML: View XML