Skip to Main Content
Hardwood trade trends: U.S. exportsAuthor(s): William G. Luppold; Philip A. Araman; Philip A. Araman
Source: Res. Pap. NE-611. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (722.04 KB)
DescriptionPresents historic trends in the export of hardwood logs, lumber, veneer, and plywood. Discusses factors that will influence future hardwood product exports.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLuppold, William G.; Araman, Philip A. 1988. Hardwood trade trends: U.S. exports. Res. Pap. NE-611. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Keywordsdemand, logs, lumber, veneer
- U.S. hardwood product exports, hardwood exports to Korea, hardwood resource situation, and the future of U.S. exports to Korea
- Factors influencing changes in U.S. hardwood log and lumber exports from 1990 to 2011. BioResources
- New estimates of hardwood lumber exports from the central hardwood region
XML: View XML