Skip to Main Content
Economic Environment: a Comparison of Global Lumber Manufacturing CostsAuthor(s): Al Schuler; Al Schuler
Source: Structural Building Components Magazine. 22-25.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (399.67 KB)
DescriptionCompare U.S. lumber manufacturing costs with those of competitors around the world.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuler, Al. 2005. Economic Environment: a Comparison of Global Lumber Manufacturing Costs. Structural Building Components Magazine. 22-25.
- The U.S. furniture industry: yesterday and today...will there be a tomorrow?
- Approaches to, and perceived benefits of, training in the secondary wood industry
- Hardwood lumber supply chain: current status and market opportunities
XML: View XML