Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Economic Environment: a Comparison of Global Lumber Manufacturing CostsAuthor(s): Al Schuler; Al Schuler
Source: Structural Building Components Magazine. 22-25.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (399.67 KB)
DescriptionCompare U.S. lumber manufacturing costs with those of competitors around the world.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuler, Al. 2005. Economic Environment: a Comparison of Global Lumber Manufacturing Costs. Structural Building Components Magazine. 22-25.
- Impact of construction and remodeling markets on the U.S. secondary hardwood products industry
- Small enterprises as important hardwood lumber consumers: Evidence from the current housing downturn
- Impacts of construction markets on firm performance and behaviors in the secondary woodworking industry, 2010-2013
XML: View XML