Skip to Main Content
Introduction (chapter 1)Author(s): Annika Kangas; Jeffrey, H. Gove; Charles T. Scott; Charles T. Scott
Source: In: Kangas, Annika; Maltamo, Matti, eds. Forest inventory, methodology and applications, Vol. 10 [in series: Managing forest ecosystems]. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Springer: 3-11.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (829.62 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKangas, Annika; Gove, Jeffrey, H.; Scott, Charles T. 2006. Introduction (chapter 1). In: Kangas, Annika; Maltamo, Matti, eds. Forest inventory, methodology and applications, Vol. 10 [in series: Managing forest ecosystems]. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Springer: 3-11.
- Urban foraging: a ubiquitous human practice overlooked by urban planners, policy, and research
- North Dakota's forest resources 2006
- North Dakota's Forest Resources, 2007
XML: View XML