Skip to Main Content
Ethanol fermentation on the moveAuthor(s): Thomas W. Jeffries
Source: Nature biotechnology. Vol. 23, no. 1 (Jan. 2005): pages 40-41.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (68 KB)
DescriptionThe complete genome sequence of the ethanol-producing bacterium Zymomonas mobilis provides new opportunities for industrial alcohol fermentation.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJeffries, Thomas W. 2005. Ethanol fermentation on the move. Nature biotechnology. Vol. 23, no. 1 (Jan. 2005): pages 40-41.
KeywordsEthanol, fermentation, Zymomonas mobilis, alcohol, genome sequence, bacteria
- Antifungal metabolites of lactobacilli
- Algal-bacterial co-variation in streams: a cross-stream comparison
- Pseudomonas sax genes overcome aliphatic isothiocyanate-mediated non-host resistance in Arabidopsis
XML: View XML