Skip to Main Content
Semiannual patents review, July 2001-December 2001Author(s): Roland Gleisner; Marguerite Sykes; Julie Blankenburg
Source: Progress in paper recycling. (May 2002): pages 30-35.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (51 KB)
DescriptionThis review summarizes patents related to paper recycling that were issued during the last six months of 2001. Two on-line databases, Claims/U.S. Patents Abstracts and Derwent World Patents Index, were searched for this review. This semiannual feature is intended to inform readers about recent developments in equipment design, chemicals and process technology for recycling paper, and alternative products derived from postconsumer paper. Only brief summaries of individual inventions are given in this review. For more complete information, readers will need to access the full text of a specific patent.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGleisner, Roland; Sykes, Marguerite; Blankenburg, Julie. 2002. Semiannual patents review, July 2001-December 2001. Progress in paper recycling. (May 2002): pages 30-35.
KeywordsChemicals, contaminants, deinking, enzymes, fiber, patents, recycling, review article, stickies, wastepaper, bleaching, industrial equipment, industrial applications, pulping, stickies, water reuse, adhesives, sludge, waste paper
- Semiannual patents review, January — June 2001.
- Annual patents review, January-December 2004
- Semiannual patents review July 2002–December 2002
XML: View XML