Skip to Main Content
NEDLite user's manual: forest inventory for Palm OS handheld computersAuthor(s): Peter D. Knopp; Mark J. Twery
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-340. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 64 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (1.59 MB)
DescriptionA user's manual for NEDLite, software that enables collection of forest inventory data on Palm OS handheld computers, with the option of transferring data into NED software for analysis and subsequent prescription development. NEDLite software is included. Download the NEDLite software at: http://www.fs.fed.us/ne/burlington/ned
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnopp, Peter D.; Twery, Mark J. 2006. NEDLite user''s manual: forest inventory for Palm OS handheld computers. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-340. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 64 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, forest management, NEDLite, NED, handheld software, decision support software
XML: View XML