Skip to Main Content
Women's work... in wood productsAuthor(s): Janice K. Wiedenbeck
Source: Forest Products Journal. 48(7/8): 12-23.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (7.0 MB)
DescriptionWomen have opportunities galore in the 1990s in wood products research, education, extension, consulting,manufacturing, marketing, and associations in North America. In the 1980s the same statement could not have been made.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationWiedenbeck, Janice K. 1998. Women's work... in wood products. Forest Products Journal. 48(7/8): 12-23.
- Adhesives for bonding wood to metal
- Wood anatomy of the neotropical Sapotaceae. VII, Chrysophyllum
XML: View XML