Skip to Main Content
Increases in stumpage prices lead to loss in marginsAuthor(s): William G. Luppold; John E. Baumgras; John E. Baumgras
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (413.66 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLuppold, William G.; Baumgras, John E. 1996. Increases in stumpage prices lead to loss in margins. null
- Chapter 13:Wood/Nonwood Thermoplastic Composites
- Fire as a physical factor in wildland management
- Particulate Matter Emissions for Fires in the Palmetto-Gallberry Fuel Type
XML: View XML