Skip to Main Content
U.S. Forest products annual market review and prospects, 1999–2002Author(s): James L. Howard
Source: Res. Note FPL-RN-0282. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 5 pages.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (70 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides general and statistical information on forests products markets in terms of production, trade, consumption, and prices. The current state of the United States economy is described. Market developments are described for sawn softwood, sawn hardwood, softwood log trade, wood-based panels, paper and paperboard, fuelwood, and forest product prices. Detailed information and projections for the year 2002 are presented.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, James L. 2001. U.S. Forest products annual market review and prospects, 1999–2002. Res. Note FPL-RN-0282. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 5 pages.
KeywordsProduction, trade, prices, forest products, markets
- U.S. Forest Products Annual Market Review and Prospects, 2011-2015
- U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2001–2005.
- U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2005-2009
XML: View XML