Skip to Main Content
Incidence and impact of damage to Virginia's timber, 1986Author(s): Cindy M. Huber; Joe P. McClure; Noel D. Cost
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-90. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 37 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionThis bulletin reports survey data on agents damaging trees in Virginia's forests. Data were collected in 1984 and 1985 by the Forest Inventory and Analysis Work Unit of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. This effort was part of the fifth inventory of the State's forests. Damage information similiar to the previous survey was gathered for this inventory, which makes comparisons over time possible.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHuber, Cindy M.; McClure, Joe P.; Cost, Noel D. 1987. Incidence and impact of damage to Virginia's timber, 1986. Resour. Bull. SE-90. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 37 p.
- Incidence and impact of damage to North Carolina's timber, 1984
- Incidence of insects, diseases, and other damaging agents in Oregon forests.
- Incidence and impact of damage to Florida's timber, 1980
XML: View XML