Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for the Southern Piedmont of Virginia, 1985Author(s): Mark J. Brown
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-81. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 64 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.92 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the pricipal findings of the fifth forest survey in the Southern Piedmont of Virginia. Fieldwork began in March 1985 and was completed in July 1985. Four previous surveys, completed in 1940, 1957, 1965, and 1976, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 45 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1976. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Mark J. 1985. Forest statistics for the Southern Piedmont of Virginia, 1985. Resour. Bull. SE-81. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 64 p.
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1985
- Forest statistics for the Northern Piedmont of Virginia, 1986
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1991
XML: View XML