Proceedings of the 2005 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): John G. Peden; Rudy M., comps., eds. Schuster; Rudy M. Schuster
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-341. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northestern Research Station. 429 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (4.63 MB)
DescriptionContains articles presented at the 2005 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Contents cover tourism planning, roundtable discussion, perceptions and preferences, impact monitoring, management presentations, founder?s forum, poster session, methodology, environmentalism and ethics, crowding and carrying capacity, management issues, constraints, urban park and community forestry: use and management, market segmentation, tourism and the tourist experience, leisure, work, and physical activity, place attachment, recreational and commercial fishing. NOTE, this is the full-text document. Individual papers are available via Treesearch.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPeden, John G.; Schuster, Rudy M., comps., eds. 2006. Proceedings of the 2005 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-341. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northestern Research Station. 429 p.
Keywordsoutdoor, visitor management, place attachment, tourism development, tourism, carrying capacity, recreation behavior
- Proceedings of the 1997 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 1996 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2000 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML