Proceedings of the conference on diameter-limit cutting in northeastern forestsAuthor(s): Laura S. Kenefic; Ralph D., eds. Nyland; Ralph D. Nyland
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-342. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 51 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (2.2 MB)
DescriptionContains nine papers presented at the conference on diameter-limit cutting in northeastern forests on May 23-24, 2005, at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. NOTE, this is the full-text document. Individual papers are available via Treesearch.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKenefic, Laura S.; Nyland, Ralph D., eds. 2006. Proceedings of the conference on diameter-limit cutting in northeastern forests. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-342. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 51 p.
- Summary of the forest recreation symposium
- Recruiting and training labor for woods work
- Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969
XML: View XML