Skip to Main Content
Factors that impact rough mill yield and valueAuthor(s): Jan Wiedenbeck
Source: FDM. 73(3):62-67.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.0 MB)
DescriptionChoosing the best lumber grade mix should not be a one-time event; it should be done whenever lumber prices, products, or rough mill operations change.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationWiedenbeck, Jan. 2001. Factors that impact rough mill yield and value. FDM. 73(3): 62-67.
- Laminated lumber may be more profitable than sawn lumber
- HaLT: A computerized training program for hardwood lumber graders
- Rethinking the design of the furniture rough mill
XML: View XML