Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Redescription of eutogenes vicinus summers and price, a predatory polymorphic, cheyletid mite with descriptions of males and immature stages (Acarina: Cheyletidae)Author(s): Robert L. Smiley; John C. Moser
Source: In: Proceedings of The Entomological Society of Washington, Vol.77(4): 405-418
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (834 KB)
DescriptionEutogenes vicinus Summer and Price is redescribed. Illustrations and descriptions are presented for the first time of the male and immature stages of this polymorphic species. Variation in length of palpi of the heteromorphic males is discussed.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmiley, Robert L.; Moser, John C. 1975. Redescription of eutogenes vicinus summers and price, a predatory polymorphic, cheyletid mite with descriptions of males and immature stages (Acarina: Cheyletidae). In: Proceedings of The Entomological Society of Washington, Vol.77(4): 405-418
- New tarsonemids associated with bark beetles (Acarina: Tarsonemidae)
- Biology of Pyemotes parviscolyti (acarina: pyemotidae)
- A New, Dimorphic Species of Pyemotes and a Key to Previously-Described Forms (Acarina: Tarsonemoidea)
XML: View XML