Skip to Main Content
Don't waste money fighting harmless ants, thinking they're town ants. Learn the difference!Author(s): John C. Moser
Source: In: Forests & People: 1-4
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (680 KB)
DescriptionInnovent until proven guilty!" This ringing phrase has appeal not only to a person's sense of justice, but, in the case of town ant control, directly to his pocketbook.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoser, John C. 1960. Don''t waste money fighting harmless ants, thinking they''re town ants. Learn the difference!. In: Forests & People: 1-4
- Alarm Pheromones of the Ant Atta Texana
- Synthetic analogs of the trail pheromone of the leaf-cutting ant, Atta texana (Buckley)
- Distribution of the Red Imported Ant, Solenopsis invicta, in Road and Powerline Habitats
XML: View XML