Skip to Main Content
A new species, key to females, and distribution records for Heterotarsonemus (Acari: Tarsonemidae)Author(s): Robert L. Smiley; John C. Moser
Source: Intl. J. Acarol. Vol.11(4): 247-253
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (797 KB)
DescriptionHeterotarsonemus hajekaem new species is described and illustrated. A key to the females of Heterotarsonemus and a table on the distributions, localities, and hosts for all known species are included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSmiley, Robert L.; Moser, John C. 1978. A new species, key to females, and distribution records for Heterotarsonemus (Acari: Tarsonemidae). Intl. J. Acarol. Vol.11(4): 247-253
- Mangrove forests: a tough system to invade
- Optimizing study design for multi-species avian monitoring programmes
- Species recovery in the United States: Increasing the effectiveness of the Endangered Species Act
XML: View XML