Skip to Main Content
A new Microdispodides (Acari: Pygmephoridae) associated with Western Bark BeetleAuthor(s): Robert L. Smiley; John C. Moser
Source: Internat. J. Acarol. 10(1): 19-22
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (269 KB)
DescriptionMicrodispodides triplehorni, new species, is described and illustrated. A key to species is included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmiley, Robert L.; Moser, John C. 1984. A new Microdispodides (Acari: Pygmephoridae) associated with Western Bark Beetle. Internat. J. Acarol. 10(1): 19-22
- Mangrove forests: a tough system to invade
- Optimizing study design for multi-species avian monitoring programmes
- Species recovery in the United States: Increasing the effectiveness of the Endangered Species Act
XML: View XML