Skip to Main Content
Surveying the acarofauna associated with polish scolytidaeAuthor(s): Bohdan Kielczewski; John C. Moser; Jerzy Wisniewski
Source: Sciences biologiques Vol. 22: 151-161
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (662 KB)
DescriptionScolytid-associated mites were first investigated by Vitzthum (1923, 1926). But, until 1970 these studies were limited to taxonomic surveys or to biological observations of certain groups (Lindquist, 1969).
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKielczewski, Bohdan; Moser, John C.; Wisniewski, Jerzy. 1981. Surveying the acarofauna associated with polish scolytidae. Sciences biologiques Vol. 22: 151-161
- Response of smaller European elm bark beetles to pruning wounds on American elm
- Effects of varying refiner pressure on the machanical properties of loblolly pine fibres
- A comparison of tourists and local visitors to National Estuarine Research Reserve sites
XML: View XML