Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: population dynamics, impacts, and integrated management of forest defoliating insectsAuthor(s): M.L. McManus; A.M., eds. Liebhold
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-247. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 352 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (44.27 MB)
DescriptionThis publication contains 52 research papers about the population ecology and management of forest insect defoliators. These papers were presented at a joint meeting of working parties S7.03.06, "Integrated Management of Forest Defoliating Insects", and S7.03.07, "Population dynamics of forest insects", of the International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (IUFRO). The meeting was held August 18-23, 1996, in BanskA Stiavnica, Slovak Republic.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationMcManus, M.L.; Liebhold, A.M., eds. 1998. Proceedings: population dynamics, impacts, and integrated management of forest defoliating insects. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-247. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 352 p.
Keywordsforest insect, defoliator, integrated management, population dynamics, ecology
- Proceedings: integrated management and dynamics of forest defoliating insects
- Proceedings: Ecology, Survey and Management of Forest Insects
- Proceedings: Integrating cultural tactics into the management of bark beetle and reforestation pests
XML: View XML